Linear programming and Kantorovich spaces
- 30 Downloads
This is a brief overview of the life of Leonid Kantorovich (1912–1986) and his contribution to the fields of linear programming and ordered vector spaces.
KeywordsOrder Vector Space Optimal Prex Russian Mathematical Survey Kantorovich Space Post Keynesian Economic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. V. Kantorovich, Selected Works, Parts 1 and 2 (Gordon and Breach, Amsterdam, 1996).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Kusraev and S. S. Kutateladze, Boolean Valued Analysis (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1999).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Marshall, Principles of Economics, 8th ed. (Macmillan and Co., London, 1920).Google Scholar
- 7.S. L. Brue, The Evolution of Economic Thought, 5th ed. (Harcourt College Publishers, Fort Worth, 1993).Google Scholar
- 8.P. Davidson, “Is ‘Mathematical Science’ an Oxymoron When Used to Describe Economics?” J. Post Keynesian Economics 25(4), 527–545 (2003).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2007