Data acquisition and control system for high-performance large-area CCD systems
Astronomical CCD systems based on second-generation DINACON controllers were developed at the SAO RAS Advanced Design Laboratory more than seven years ago and since then have been in constant operation at the 6-meter and Zeiss-1000 telescopes. Such systems use monolithic large-area CCDs. We describe the software developed for the control of a family of large-area CCD systems equipped with a DINACON-II controller. The software suite serves for acquisition, primary reduction, visualization, and storage of video data, and also for the control, setup, and diagnostics of the CCD system.
Keywordsinstrumentation detectors—techniques image processing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.H. Gomaa, Designing Concurrent, Distributed, and Real-Time Applications with UML (Addison-Wesley, Boston, 2000).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Maciaszek, Requirements Analysis and System Design: Developing Information Systems with UML (Addison-Wesley, Harlow, 2001).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Lesser and M. Parthasarathy, in Scientific Detectors for Astronomy: The Beginning of a New Era, Ed. by P. Amico, J. W. Beletic, and J. E. Beletic (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 2004), p. 445.Google Scholar
- 6.M. Bonati and M. Ashe, in Scientific Detectors for Astronomy: The Beginning of a New Era, Ed. by P. Amico, J. W. Beletic and J. E. Beletic (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 2004), p. 427.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Fowler and K. Scott, UML Distilled: Applying the Standard Object Modeling Language (Addison-Wesley, 1997).Google Scholar
- 8.I. V. Afanasieva, Obozrenie Prikladnoi i PromyshlennoiMatematiki 18(1), 162 (2010).Google Scholar
- 9.GOST R ISO/MEK 7498-1-99, Informatsionnaya tekhnologiya. Vzaimosvyaz otkrytykh sistem. Bazovaya etalonnaya model (Izdatelstvo standartov, Moscow, 1999).Google Scholar
- 10.G. A. Chountonov, V. A. Murzin, N. G. Ivashchenko, and I. V. Afanasieva, in Magnetic Fields of Chemically Peculiar and Related Stars, Ed. by Yu. V. Glagolevskij and I. I. Romanyuk (2000), p. 249.Google Scholar