Coordination Copolymerization of Butadiene with Polar Diene Monomers Based on Myrcene
- 3 Downloads
The synthesis of myrcene-based polar monomers containing substituents of types halogen, SR, NR2, and OR along with the diene fragment is developed. It is shown that these monomers are involved in the coordination copolymerization with butadiene catalyzed by neodymium compounds. The molecularmass characteristics of these copolymers and their microstructure are studied. The method proposed for the synthesis of functional monomers based on large-tonnage natural raw material (turpentine) makes them available and promising for industrial use in the synthesis of diene rubbers.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Gross and J. Hanna, in Proceedings of The International Tire Exhibition and Conference “New Solution SBRS to Meet Future Performance Demands,” Louisville, USA, 2008 (Louisbille, 2008), p. 38.Google Scholar
- 2.T. Scholl and J. Trimbach, US Patent No. 6365668 (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.A. F. Halasa and W. Hsu, US Patent No. 6693160 (2004).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Watanabe and R. Tokimune, JPN Patent No. 2014031474 (2014).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Fujii and T. Fujii, WO Patent No. 2013147109 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.V. L. Zolotarev, A. V. Malygin, N. A. Rachinskii, B. A. Markov, T. A. Yartseva, L. A. Mazina, S. V. Semikolenov, and K. A. Dubkov, Prom. Proizvod. Ispol’z. Elastomerov, No. 1, 18 (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.Y. Ozawa, H. J. Miller, and K. Masaki, US Patent No. 7671136 (2010).Google Scholar
- 11.V. V. Veselovskii, V. A. Dragan, N. M. Gafurov, S. M. Adekenov, A. D. Kagarlitskii, B. I. Maksimov, O. S. Chizhov, and A. M. Moiseenkov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 10, 2423 (1988).Google Scholar
- 12.G. Koehler, D. Scheringer, G. Haufe, and K. Schulze, DDR Patent No. 245657 (1987).Google Scholar
- 13.R. L. Webb, US Patent No. 2995600 (1958).Google Scholar
- 20.I. Kuntz, J. Polym. Sci. 54, 569 (1961).Google Scholar
- 21.R. P. Zelinski, US Patent No. 2975160 (1961).Google Scholar