Intergel interpolyelectrolyte reaction and synthesis of hybdrid composites based on charged microgels and inorganic nanocrystals
- 24 Downloads
We have studied the interaction between oppositely charged microparticles of polyelectrolyte hydrogels whose low-molecular-mass counterions form insoluble compounds. The intergel polyelectrolyte reaction of such polymers leads to formation of a crystalline compound in the microgel mixture phase. The asprepared samples are composites containing, along with unreacted microgel regions, the interpolyelectrolyte complex comprising the intercrystalline low-molecular-mass compound. It has been shown that both unreacted microgel regions and insoluble compound incorporated into the intergel complex can be involved in chemical modification.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Khandurina, V. B. Rogacheva, A. B. Zezin, and V. A. Kabanov, Polymer Science, Ser. A 36, 184 (1994) [Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A 36, 229 (1994)].Google Scholar
- 3.A. B. Zezin and V. B. Rogacheva, in Progress in Polymer Chemistry and Physics (Khimiya, Moscow, 1973), p. 3.Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Rogacheva, V. A. Prevysh, A. B. Zezin, and V. A. Kabanov, Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A 30, 2120 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.V. B. Karabanova, V. B. Rogacheva, A. B. Zezin, and V. A. Kabanov, Polymer Science, Ser. A 37, 1138 (1995) [Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A 37, 1861 (1995)].Google Scholar
- 7.A. B. Zezin, V. B. Rogacheva, V. S. Komarov, and E. F. Razvodovskii, Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A 17, 2637 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Guinier, Theorie et technique de la radiocristallographie (Dunod, Paris, 1956; Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1961).Google Scholar
- 11.Yu. Yu. Lur’e, Handbook on Analytical Chemistry (Khimiya, Moscow, 1979) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 14.S. S. Voyutskii, Course of Colloid Chemistry (Khimiya, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.E. A. Karpushkin, Zh. K. Sadakbaeva, A. Yu. Tolbin, and A. B. Zezin, in Proceedings of XIII All-Russia Conference “Structure and Dynamics of Molecular Systems Yal’chik-2006” (Kazan, 2006), No. 13, Part 1, p. 379.Google Scholar