Serial Magnetic Measurements of Quadrupole Magnets of the NICA Booster Synchrotron
NICA is a new accelerator complex under construction at JINR in Dubna. For the NICA booster synchrotron and NICA Collider requires more than 390 superconducting magnets. The magnetic system of the booster of NICA project includes 48 quadrupole superconducting magnets. The paper describes a probe designed for series magnetic measurements of the doublet of quadrupole lenses for the booster, as well as methods of measurement. Presents the first results of cryogenic measurements for the two doublets of quadrupole.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Khodzhibagiyan, et al., “Facility for superconducting magnet assembling and serial testing,” in Proceedings of the 13th Cryogenics, Prague, April 2014.Google Scholar
- 2.H. Khodzhibagiyan et al., “Development of fastcycling superconducting magnets at JINR,” in Proceedings of the ICIC21, CRYOPrague 06, 2006, Vol. 1, pp. 113–116.Google Scholar
- 3.H. Khodzhibagiyan et al., “Superconducting magnets for the NICA accelerator collider project,” IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond. 26 (3) (2016).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Shemchuk et al., “Magnetic measurement system for NICA quadrupole magnets,” in Proceedings of the Russian Particle Accelerator Conference RuPAC 2017, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2017.Google Scholar
- 5.V. Borisov et al., “Magnetic measurement system for the NICA booster magnets,” in Proceedings of the International Particle Accelerator Conference IPAC 2014, Dresden, Germany, 2014.Google Scholar
- 7.M. Shandov et al., “Measurements of magnetic field parameters of NICA collider dual magnet,” in Proceedings of the Russian Particle Accelerator Conference RuPAC 2017, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2017.Google Scholar
- 8.www.hexagonmi.com/products/portable-measuringarms/romer-absolute-arm-compact.Google Scholar
- 9.www.innovmetric.com/en/products/polyworks-inspector.Google Scholar