On Stabilizing of the Beam Energy in the Standing-Waves Accelerating Structure
- 10 Downloads
Energy of the particles in the standing-waves accelerating structure is stabilized due to the delay of the beam injection and the amplitude modulation of the input microwave power in the structure with the envelope in the form of a sequence of two rectangular pulses of adjustable amplitude without any delay between them and the injection of the beam during the second microwave pulse.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. B. Wilson, SLAC-PUB-2884 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.R. H. Miller, SLAC-PUB-3935 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Jones et al., SLAC-PUB-9870 (2003).Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Vikulov, V. N. Zavorotylo, V. V. Ruzin, and V. K. Shilov, Sov. Zhurn. Tekhn. Fiz. 52, 2188–2191 (1982).Google Scholar
- 7.S. Kashiwagi et al., in Proceedings of the Linear Accelerator Conference LINAC, 1998, pp. 91–93.Google Scholar
- 8.Y. Yokoyama et al., in Proceedings of the International Particle Accelerator Conference IPAC, 2011, pp. 1132–1134.Google Scholar
- 9.Y. Yokoyama et al., in Proceedings of the International Particle Accelerator Conference IPAC, 2010, pp. 4119–4121.Google Scholar