Determination of the maximum recording frequency by the Precision Laser Inclinometer of an earth surface angular oscillation
For the Precision Laser Inclinometer (FPI) using the I-20A oil, a high-frequency 4 Hz boundary was determined for reliable detection of the earth’s surface angular vibrations. The proposed method makes use of the microseismic signal and its processing to expand the PLI working interval for signal reception and allows to record the narrow frequency-band signals originated by the Earth surface angular oscillations caused by industrial sources.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. Batusov, J. Budagov, V. Glagolev, M. Lyablin, G. Shirkov, J.-Ch. Gayde, B. di Girolamo, H. Mainaud Durand, and D. Mergelkuhl, “Recent advances and perspectives of the high precision laser metrology,” Report presented at the Workshop CLIC 2014, Feb. 3–7, 2014, CERN, Geneva, Switzerland, JINR Preprint E13-2014-21 (JINR, Dubna, 2014).Google Scholar
- 3.N. Azaryan, V. Batusov, J. Budagov, V. Glagolev, M. Lyablin, G. Trubnikov, G. Shirkov, J.-Ch. Gayde, B. di Girolamo, D. Mergelkuhl, and M. Nessi, “The precision laser inclinometer long-term measurement in thermo-stabilized conditions (first experimental data),” Phys. Part. Nucl. Lett. 12, 532–535 (2015).CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.J. Oliver, “A worldwide storm of microseisms with periods of about 27 seconds,” Bull. Seism. Soc. Am. 52, 507–517 (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Oliver, and R. Page, “Concurrent storms of long and ultra-long period microseisms,” Bull. Seism. Soc. Am. 53, 15–26 (1963).Google Scholar
- 10.Guide to Wave Analysis and Forecasting, 2nd ed. (World Meteorol. Organization, Geneva, Switzerland, 1998).Google Scholar
- 11.V. L. Streeter, E. B. Wylie, and K. W. Bedford, Fluid Mechanics (McGraw-Hill, New York, 1998); R. Cessaro, “Sources of primary and secondary microseisms,” Bull. Seismol. Soc. Am. 84, 142–148 (1994).Google Scholar
- 12.http://tavot-spb.ru/industrialnye_masla.Google Scholar
- 13.K. Putilov, Physics Course, Vol. 1: Mechanics. Acoustics. Molecular Physics. Thermodynamics (GIFML, Moscow, 1963) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 15.E. Wielandt, “Seismometry,” in International Handbook of Earthquake and Engineering Seismology, Ed. by W. Lee, P. Jennings, C. Kisslinger, and H. Kanamori (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2002), Part A, Volume 81A.Google Scholar