New analog electronics for the new challenges in the synthesis of superheavy elements
- 24 Downloads
A new series of experiments aimed at the synthesis and study of decay properties of the most neutron-deficient isotopes of element Fl (Z = 114) and of the heaviest isotopes of 118 element is planned at the DGFRS (FLNR JINR). An appropriate registering system is to be implemented to transfer spectrometric data from double-sided silicon strip detector (DSSD). New analog modules were designed that allow to simplify existing multi-channel measurement system and to improve the real-time method of “active correlations” in search for the rare events of SHE formation and decay. The main features of the new modules the 16-channel charge-sensitive preamplifier, the 16-channel analog multiplexer and the 1.25 MSPS 12-bit Parallel ADC are presented.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Yu. S. Tsyganov, V. G. Subbotin, A. N. Polyakov, et al., 7 392, 197 (1997)Google Scholar
- 2a.Yu. S. Tsyganov, V. G. Subbotin, A. N. Polyakov, et al., 7 525, 213–216 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. S. Tsyganov et al., in Proceedings of the 24th International Symposium on Nuclear Electronics and Comput-ing NEC 2013, Varna, Bulgaria, Sept. 9–16, 2013, pp. 250–256.Google Scholar
- 5.J. B. Roberto et al., in Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Fission and Properties of Neutron-Rich Nuclei, 2012, Ed. by J. H. Hamilton and A. V. Ramayya (World Scientific, Singapore, 2014), p. 287.Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Rajabali et al., Phys. Rev. C 85, 034326 (2012), Mesytec KG, Multichannel Logarithmic Preamplifier. http://wwwmesyteccom.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. Ts. Oganessian et al., Phys. Rev. C 87, 054621 (2012).Google Scholar
- 8.R. Grzywacz et al., Nucl. Instrum. Methods. Phys. Res., Sect. B 261, 1103 (2007).Google Scholar
- 9.wwwanalogcom.Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Voinov, V. G. Subbotin, and A. M. Zubareva, in Proceedings of the 24th International Symposium on Nuclear Electronics and Computing NEC 2013, Varna, Bulgaria, Sept. 9–16, 2013, pp. 270–275.Google Scholar
- 12.V. G. Subbotin and A. N. Kuznetsov, JINR Report 13-83-67 (Joint Inst. Nucl. Res., Dubna, 1983).Google Scholar