Anomalous quark-gluon chromomagnetic interaction and high-energy ρ-meson electroproduction
- 50 Downloads
It is shown that existence of a large anomalous chromomagnetic moment of quark induced by nonperturbative structure of QCD leads to the additional contribution to exclusive ρ-meson electroproduction off proton target. The contribution coming from new type of quark-gluon interaction to the ρ-meson production cross section for both transversal and longitudinal polarization of virtual photon is found. Such nonperturbative contribution together with conventional perturbative two-gluon exchange allows us to describe the experimental data at low Q 2 for transversal polarization. However, in the longitudinal polarization case there is still some discrepancy with the data. The possible source of this deviation is discussed.
KeywordsVector Meson Nucleus Letter ZEUS Collaboration Gluon Vertex Vector Meson Production
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.N. I. Kochelev, hep-ph/9707418.Google Scholar
- 11.W. Augustyniak, A. Borissov, and S. I. Manayenkov, “Spin Density Matrix Elements from Diffractive φ-Meson Production at HERMES,” arXiv: 0808.0669 [hep-ex].Google Scholar
- 15.L. Chang, C. D. Roberts, and P. C. Tandy, “Selected Highlights from the Study of Mesons,” arXiv: 1107.4003 [nucl-th].Google Scholar
- 18.I. P. Ivanov, “Diffractive Production of Vector Mesons in Deep Inelastic Scattering within k(t) Factorization Approach,” arXiv: hep-ph/0303053.Google Scholar
- 19.N. N. Nikolaev, Comments Nucl. Part. Phys. 21, 41 (1992).Google Scholar
- 22.B. Clerbaux, “Elastic Production of Vector Mesons at HERA: Study of the Scale of the Interaction and Measurement of the Helicity Amplitude,” arXiv: hep-ph/9908519.Google Scholar
- 23.N. Korchagin, N. Kochelev, and N. Nikolaev, In preparation.Google Scholar