A multiple production study of neutral strange particles in νμ CC interactions in the NOMAD experiment
- 18 Downloads
A multiple production study of neutral strange particles in νμ charged current interactions has been performed using the full data sample from the NOMAD experiment. This analysis allows one to investigate the mechanisms of strange particle production in neutrino interactions. In this study we have tried to build a model for the production of strange particles, which would allow us to describe our measured rates of neutral strange particles, as well as the rates of the single-, double-and triple-V 0 production: Λ, K 0, \(\bar \Lambda \), K 0 K 0, ΛK 0, Λ\(\bar \Lambda \), K 0 \(\bar \Lambda \), ΛΛ, and K 0 K 0 K 0.
PACS numbers13.15.+g 13.60.Le 13.60.Rj 13.87.Fh
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Astier et al. (NOMAD Collab.), Nucl. Phys. B 588, 3 (2000).Google Scholar
- 8.G. Ingelman, Commun. LEPTO Version 6.1. TSL-ISV-92-65 (1992); G. Ingelman, A. Edin, and J. Rathsman, “LEPTO Version 6.5,” Comput. Phys. Commun. 101, 108 (1997).Google Scholar
- 9.T. Sjostrand, PYTHIA 5.7 and JETSET 7.4: Physics and Manual (LU-TP-95-20, 1995); T. Sjostrand, Comp. Phys. Commun. 39, 247 (1986); 43, 367 (1987).Google Scholar
- 10.GEANT: Detector Description and Simulation Tool. CERN Programming Library Long Writeup W5013. GEANT version 3.21.Google Scholar
- 11.S. Alekhin, Phys. Rev. D 68 (2003).Google Scholar
- 14.A. V. Chukanov, PhD Thesis (Dubna, JINR, 2006).Google Scholar