Study of Synthesis and Evaluation of Heat-Resistant Coatings Based on Silicon–Boron Carbide–Zirconium Boride–Aluminum Oxide Composite
- 2 Downloads
The effect of nanosized fibers of aluminum oxide on the properties of protective coatings based on the silicon–boron carbide–zirconium boride composite is investigated. The coatings applied on different substrates (graphite and ceramics) are compared and the effect of the thermal treatment conditions on the formed coatings is examined. It is demonstrated that the introduced additives do not weaken the coating’s thermal resistance and allow reducing the cost of the coating, darkening the color, and protecting it from erosion.
Keywordssilicon boron carbide zirconium boride fibrous aluminum oxide heat-resistant coating glassforming melt thermal resistance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.Kablov, E.N., Shchetanov, B.V., Ivakhnenko, Yu.A., and Balinova, Yu.A., Perspective reinforcing high-temperature fibres for metals and ceramic comoposite materials, Tr. VIAM, 2013, no. 2, p.5.Google Scholar
- 7.Kats, S.M., Vysokotemperaturnye teploizolyatsionnye materialy (High-Temperature Heat-Insulating Materials), Moscow: Metallurgiya, 1981.Google Scholar
- 9.Ul’yanova, T.M., Vityaz’, P.A., Krut’ko, N.P., Titova, L.V., and Ovseenko, L.V., Oxide nanostructural modifiers for ceramic and polymer composites, in Tr. III Mezhdunarodnoi konferentsii “Nanostrukturnye materialy— 2012: Rossiya, Ukraina, Belarus’ (Proceedings of the III International Conference on Nanostructural Materials 2012, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, St. Petersburg, Nov. 19–22, 2012), p.141.Google Scholar
- 10.Ban’kovskaya, I.B., Efimenko, L.P., Kolovertnov, D.V., and Sazonova, M.V., Method of manufacturing a protective coating and charge for its implementation, RF Patent No. 2613645, Byull. Izobret., 2017, no.9.Google Scholar
- 11.Popok, V.N. and Bychin, N.V., Investigation of oxidation parameters of metal powders and non-metals in air, Issled. Ross., 2010, pp. 405–415.Google Scholar
- 12.Barin, I., Thermochemical Data of Pure Substances, Weinheim: VCH, 1993.Google Scholar