Glass for high-peak power high-energy generators and radiation amplifiers
- First Online:
The quality-related factors of neodymium- and copper-containing phosphate glass for big disc and high-aperture rod active elements of high-peak power high-energy radiation amplifiers and generators have been considered. The functionally important parameters of the mentioned glass are given.
Keywordslasers radiation amplifiers active elements neodymium- and copper-containing glass
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Jiang, L.T., Myers, M., Myers, J., Lucas, J., and Peyghambarian, N., Phosphate glasses for high average power lasers, Proc. SPIE—Int. Soc. Opt. Eng., 1998, vol. 3280.Google Scholar
- 3.Campbell, J.H., McLean, M.J., Hawley-Fedder, R., and Suratwala, T., Development of continuous glass melting for production of Nd-doped phosphate glasses for the NIF and LMJ laser systems, Proc. SPIE—Int. Soc. Opt. Eng., 1999, vol. 3492, pp. 778–786.Google Scholar
- 5.Arbuzov, V.I., Charukhchev, A.V., Fyodorov, Yu.K., Lunter, S.G., Nikitina, S.I., Shashkin, V.S., Shashkin, A.V., and Sirazetdinov, V.S., Neodymium phosphate glasses for high-energy and high-pick-power lasers, Glass Sci. Technol. (Offenbach, Ger.), 2002, vol. 75C2, pp. 209–214.Google Scholar
- 6.Arbuzov, V.I., Volynkin, V.M., Lunter, S.G., Nikitina, S.I., Petrovskii, G.T., Ponomarev, V.Ya., Semenov, A.D., Sirazetdinov, V.S., Fedorov, Yu.K., Charukhchev, A.V., Shashkin, V.S., and Shashkin, A.V., Large disk-shaped active elements produced from neodymium phosphate glasses for power high-energy lasers, Opt. Zh., 2003, vol. 70, no. 5, pp. 68–78.Google Scholar
- 7.Arbuzov, V.I., Vakhmyanin, K.P., Volynkin, V.M., Nikitina, S.I., Potapova, N.I., Fedorov, Yu.K., Tsvetkov, A.D., Charukhchev, A.V., and Shashkin, V.S., Absorbing coatings for large disk-shaped active elements produced from the KGSS-0180/35 neodymium phosphate glass for laser amplifiers, Opt. Zh., 2002, vol. 69, no. 1, pp. 16–20.Google Scholar
- 8.Arbuzov, V.I., Avakyants, L.I., Babina, T.O., Fyodorov, Yu.K., et al., Phosphate glasses for making rod and disc high-pick-power/high-energy radiation amplifiers, in Book of Abstracts of the 23th International Congress on Glass, Prague, Czech Republic, July 1–5, 2013, Prague, 2013, p. 041.Google Scholar
- 9.Arbuzov, V.I., Fyodorov, Yu.K., Kramarev, S.I., and Shashkin, A.V., Technological factors effect on limit characteristics of neodymium phosphate glasses for big-sized disc and rod active elements, in Proceedings of the 15th International Conference “Laser Optics-2012”: Summaries. R1 Solid-State Lasers and Non-Linear Frequency Conversion, St. Petersburg, Russia, June 25–29, 2012, St. Petersburg, 2012, no. 0190.Google Scholar