Employment and Labor Productivity in Macroregions of Russia: Spatial Interdependence
- 5 Downloads
The article shows that indicators of spatial distribution of employed and economic potential are becoming the key indicators of the economic development of Russia. It has been revealed that the localization of these resources determines the regional differentiation in labor productivity. Regression relationships between labor productivity, employment, urbanization parameters, agglomeration and localization have been determined. The forecast of regional localization of employment on macroregions of Russia has been carried out.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Kozak, Speech at the Moscow Urban Forum. July 1, 2016. https://ria.ru/economy/20160701/1455771573.html.Google Scholar
- 2.T. D. Belkina, “Cities of Russia: Principal socio-economic parameters,” Probl. Prognozirovaniya, No. 6, 75–85 (2015).Google Scholar
- 3.P. Krugman, “Looking back at the successes and failures of stimulation,” Nezavisimaya Gaz., Mar. 4 (2014). http://www.ng.ru/krugman/2014-03-04/5_ stimulation.html.Google Scholar
- 10.N. V. Zubarevich, Regions of Russia: Inequality, Crisis, and Modernization (Independent Institute of Social Politics, Moscow, 2010) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.Population Surveys on Employment Issues (Rosstat, Moscow, 2016) [in Russian]. http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/doc_2016/bul_dr/trud/ors-2016-all.rar.Google Scholar
- 12.Regions of Russia: Socio-Economic Indicators. Statistical Compendium (Moscow, 2016) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.Russian Post. Mainlines of the Russian Post, standard terms of mail delivery, and distances between regions. http://www.postcalc.ru/parcel_zones.html.Google Scholar
- 15.A. G. Granberg, N. N. Mikheeva, Yu. S. Ershov, V. V. Kuleshov, V. E. Seliverstov, V. I. Suslov, S. A. Suspitsyn, and P. A. Minakir, “The impact of the global crisis on the strategy of spatial socio-economic development of the Russian federation,” Reg. Res. Russ. 1 (2) (2011).Google Scholar
- 17.V. A. Rusanovskiy and V. A. Markov, “The factor of urbanization in spatial models of economic growth: Estimation and features in the Russian Federation,” Vestn. Tambov. Univ., Ser.: Gumanit. Nauki, No. 7, 113–124 (2015).Google Scholar
- 19.Yu. V. Pavlov and E. N. Koroleva, “Spatial interactions: Estimation based on global and local Moran indices,” Prostranstvennaya Ekon., No. 3, 95–110 (2014).Google Scholar
- 20.Agreement on Changing the Border between the Subjects of the Russian Federation in Moscow and the Moscow region from November 29, 2011 (approved by the Decrees of the Moscow City Duma from December 7}, 2011 No. 372 and Moscow Oblast Duma from December 7, 2011 No. 1/177-P)Google Scholar
- 21.Yu. P. Lukashin, Adaptive Methods of Short-Term Forecasting of Time Series (Finansy i statistika, Moscow, 2003) [in Russian].Google Scholar