A predictive model of economic dynamics during stagflation taking into account the volatility of the national currency
- 29 Downloads
This paper considers the mathematical model of economic dynamics under the conditions of stagflation, which was previously developed by the authors and is now generalized for the case of the volatility of the national currency due to the volatility of oil prices. The model is used for the medium-term forecast of economic development in Russia up to 2020.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.B. E. Brodskii, Macroeconomics (Magistr, Moscow, 2012) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.http://www.cbr.ru/.Google Scholar
- 5.http://minfin.ru/ru/statistics/conbud/index.php#.Google Scholar
- 6.http://www.investing.com/commodities/brent-oilhistorical- data.Google Scholar
- 7.http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/rosstat/ru/statistics.Google Scholar