Synthesis of new 4-amino-5-(1,4-benzodioxan-2-yl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol derivatives
- 59 Downloads
Acylation and cyclization reactions of 4-amino-5-(1,4-benzodioxan-2-yl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol were studied. Acylation of the title compound with substituted benzoyl chlorides gave the corresponding amides, whereas its reactions with substituted benzoic acids in the presence of POCl3 were accompanied by cyclization with formation of triazolothiadiazoles containing a 1,4-benzodioxane substituent. 4-Amino-5-(1,4-benzodioxan-2-yl)-4H-1,2,4-triazole-3-thiol reacted with substituted benzaldehydes to afford the corresponding Schiff bases, and its alkylation with chloroacetic acid in ethanol in the presence of sodium acetate gave S-ethoxycarbonylmethyl derivative.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.The Use of Stems in the Selection of International Nonproprietary Names (INN) for Pharmaceutical Substances, WHO, 2011.Google Scholar
- 5.Belle, D.D., Holm, P., Karljalainen, A., Tolvanen, A., Wohlfahrt, G., and Rummakko, P., US Patent no. 8 697 723, 2014.Google Scholar
- 6.Vartanyan, S.O., Markaryan, E.A., Martirosyan, O.M., Shirinyan, E.A., Avakyan, O.M., Akopyan, N.E., Sarkisyan, L.M., and Medvedev, O.S., USSR Inventor’s Certificate no. 1 466 220, 1988.Google Scholar
- 7.Vartanyan, S.O., Margaryan, E.A., Arutyunyan, S.A., Martirosyan, O.M., and Shirinyan, E.A., Vestn. MANEB, 2003, vol. 8, no. 4, p. 135.Google Scholar
- 11.Avakyan, A.S., Vartanyan, S.O., Sarkisyan, A.B., and Markaryan, E.A., Khim. Zh. Arm., 2006, vol. 59, no. 4, p. 130.Google Scholar
- 13.Reddy, A., Kini, S.G., and Mubeen, M., Pharm. Chem., 2013, vol. 5, no. 6, p. 259.Google Scholar
- 14.Devi, K.Sh., Ramaiah, M., Vanita, G.K., Veena, K., and Vaidya, V.P., J. Chem. Pharm. Res., 2011, vol. 3, p. 445.Google Scholar
- 15.Farghaly, A.-R., De Clercq, E., and El-Kashef, H., Arkivoc, 2006, part (x), p. 137.Google Scholar