Development of Ni–Mo Sorption-Catalytic Materials for Removing Arsenic Compounds from Middle Distillates
- 6 Downloads
Possibility of using mesoporous materials for obtaining Ni–Mo sorption-catalytic materials for purification of medium-distillate fractions to remove arsenic-containing compounds was examined. It was shown that, in the course of hydropurification, the acidity of the mesoporous material does not directly affect the extent to which the amount of arsenic in hydrocarbons is diminished. It was found that mesoporous supports of the SBA-15, TUD, and MCF types reduce the content of arsenic to less than 0.5 ppm at 360°C and 50 atm of H2.
Keywordshydrogenation hydropurification protective layer sorption-catalytic materials arsenic SBA-15 TUD MCF
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.US Patent 4 188 280 (publ. 1980).Google Scholar
- 2.US Patent 4 839 029 (publ. 1989).Google Scholar
- 3.US Patent 4 462 896 (publ. 1989).Google Scholar
- 6.Boesen, R.R., Investigation and Modelling of Diesel Hydrotreating Reactions: PhD Thesis, 2010.Google Scholar
- 8.Vinogradova, N.Ya., Gulyaeva, L.A., and Khavkin, V.A., Tekhnol. Nefti Gaza, 2008, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 4–10.Google Scholar
- 9.Tomina, N.N., Pimerzin, A.A., and Moiseev, I.K., Ross. Khim. Zh., (Zh. Ross. Khim. O–va im. D. I. Mendeleeva). 2008, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 41–52.Google Scholar
- 15.Zhao, D., Feng, J., Huo, Q., Melosh, N., Fredrickson, G.H., Chmelka, B.F., and Stucky, G.D., Am. Assoc. Adv. Sci., 1998, vol. 279, no. 5350, pp. 548–552.Google Scholar