On sorption extraction of rare-earth elements in the nitric acid processing of Khibiny apatite concentrate
- 35 Downloads
Fundamental aspects of the sorption recovery of rare-earth elements with a sulfocationite from a nitric-phosphoric acid solution formed as intermediate product in the nitric acid processing of Khibiny apatite concentrate were studied. It was confirmed that rare-earth elements can be effectively sorbed from a nitric-phosphoric acid solution without its preliminary neutralization. It was found that polyvalent metals can be sorbed from a nitric-phosphoric acid solution in the form of positively charged (possibly, single-charged) complexes containing nitrate and(or) phosphate ligands.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gol’dinov, A.L., Kopylev, B.A., Abramov, O.B., and Dmitrievskii, B.A., Kompleksnaya azotnokislotnaya pererabotka fosfatnogo syr’ya (Integrated Nitric Acid Processing of Phosphate Raw Materials), Leningrad: Khimiya, 1982.Google Scholar
- 2.RF Patent 2465207 (publ. 2012).Google Scholar
- 3.RF Patent 2525947 (publ. 2014).Google Scholar
- 4.RF Patent 2430885 (publ. 2011).Google Scholar
- 5.RF Patent 2559476 (publ. 2015).Google Scholar
- 6.Lokshin, E.P. and Tareeva, O.A., Razrabotka tekhnologii izvlecheniya redkozemel’nykh elementov pri sernokislotnoi pererabotke khibinskogo apatitovogo kontsentrata na mineral’nye udobreniya (Development of Technology for Recovery of Rare-Earth Elements in Sulfuric Acid Processing of Khibiny Apatite Concentrate to Mineral Fertilizers), Apatity: Fed. Gos. Byudzh. Uchrezhd. Nauki, Kola Nauchn. Tsentr Ross. Akad. Nauk, 2015.Google Scholar
- 8.Bekrenev, A.V. and Pyartman, A.K., Zh. Neorg. Khim., 1995, vol. 40, no. 6, pp. 938–942.Google Scholar
- 9.RF Patent 2552602 (publ. 2015).Google Scholar
- 10.Vershkova, Yu.A., Recovery of Rare-Earth Elements by Ion Flotation Method in Nitric Acid Processing of Apatite, Cand. Sci. Dissertation (Tech. Sci.), Apatity, 2000.Google Scholar
- 11.Obrashchenie s mineral’nym syr’em i materialami s povyshennym soderzhaniem prirodnykh radionuklidov. Sanitarnye pravila i normy SP-220.127.116.118-99 (Handling of Mineral Raw Materials with Increased Content of Natural Radio Nuclides, Sanitary Regulations and Norms SP-18.104.22.1688–99), Moscow: Minzdrav Rossii, 2000.Google Scholar