Fabrication of coatings based on epoxy resins for environmental protection of microelectronics
- 52 Downloads
Modified coating for protection of microelectronics from external effects, including radiation, was created on the basis of epoxy resins. The coating was produced with a modifier, thioalkaphene B, containing polysulfide derivatives of ortho-tert-butyl phenol. The mechanism of its action was explained. The technology for coating deposition was tested on an industrial automated line; the thus protected semiconductor devices successfully passed tests in extreme working conditions.
KeywordsSemiconductor Device Reverse Current Boron Oxide Phenolic Antioxidant Electromagnetic Signal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kremnevye planetarnye tranzistory (Planar Silicon Transistors), Fedorov, Ya.A., Ed., Moscow, 1973.Google Scholar
- 2.Grassie, N. and Scott, G., Polymer Degradation and Stabilisation, New York: Cambridge Univ. Press, 1985.Google Scholar
- 3.WO Patent 120993.Google Scholar
- 4.Japan. Patent 168730.Google Scholar
- 5.Japan. Patent 08 2666.Google Scholar
- 6.Krysin, A.P., Egorova, T.G., Komarova, N.I., et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 2009, vol. 82, no. 11, pp. 1817–1821.Google Scholar
- 7.Nikulicheva, O.N., Krysin, A.P., and Fadeeva, V.P., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 2008, vol. 81, no. 9, pp. 1517–1521.Google Scholar
- 9.USSR Inventor’s Certificate no. 1387361.Google Scholar
- 10.RF Patent 2391361.Google Scholar
- 11.USSR Inventor’s Certificate no. 1657517.Google Scholar