Extractive purification of light visbreaker gasoil
- 46 Downloads
Results of a study of the counterflow five-stage extraction of light visbreaker gasoil with N-methylpyrrolidone and phenol are reported. To preclude formation of azeotropes, gasoil was preliminarily separated into light and heavy fractions. Phenol with 10% water was used as a solvent for the light fraction, and N-methylpyrrolidone, for the heavy fraction. It is shown that the raffinates obtained can be used to produce diesel fuel of K-5 ecological class according to the technical regulations of the Customs Union by subsequent hydrotreatment at moderate pressures.
KeywordsSulfur Content Gasoil Moderate Pressure Light Fraction Cetane Index
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gaile, A.A., Chistyakov, V.N., Koldobskaya, L.L., and Kolesov, V.V., Neftepererab. Neftekhim., 2011, no. 12, pp. 23–27.Google Scholar
- 2.Smirnov, V.K., Irisova, K.N., Talisman, E.L., et al., Neftepererab. Neftekhim., 2007, no. 6, pp. 13–18.Google Scholar
- 3.Gaile, A.A. and Saifidinov, B.M., Al’ternativnye negidrogenizatsionnye metody povysheniya kachestva dizel’nogo topliva (Alternative Non-Dehydrogenation Methods for Improving the Quality of Diesel Fuel), St. Petersburg: SPb Gos. Technol. Inst. (Technol. Univ.), 2009.Google Scholar
- 4.Shishkin, C.N., Gaile, A.A., Bakaushina, D.A., and Kuzichkin, N.V., Izv. Gos. Technol. Inst. (Technol. Univ.), 2012, no. 17, pp. 113–115.Google Scholar
- 5.Gaile, A.A., Somov, V.E., and Zalishchevskii, G.D., Selektivnye rastvoriteli: Razdelenie i ochistka uglevodorodsoderzhashchego syr’ya (Selective Solvents: Separation and Purification of Hydrocarbon-containing Raw Materials), St. Petersburg: Khimizdat, 2008.Google Scholar
- 6.Alders, L., Liquid-Liquid Extraction: Theory and Laboratory Experiments, Elsevier Pub., 1955.Google Scholar
- 7.Gaile, A.A. and Somov, V.E., Protsessy razdeleniya i ochistki produktov pererabotki nefti i gaza (Processes for Separation and Purification of Products Formed in Oil and Gas Processing), St. Petersburg: Khimizdat, 2012.Google Scholar