The calculation of the thermodynamic equilibrium in Fe3+/MoO42−/H+(OH−)/H2O system and determination of reasonable conditions for iron molybdate deposition
- 66 Downloads
The thermodynamic data on the Fe3+/MoO42−/H+(OH−)/H2O system were analyzed. The iron(III) molybdate precipitates were studied by the X-ray phase analysis and electron probe microanalysis. It was shown that the content of the iron(III) oxide impurity in the precipitates depends on method and conditions of mixing of an iron precursor solution and an molybdenum precursor solution.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sharykin, V., Khim. Biz., 2007, vol. 81, no. 1(81), pp. 17–19.Google Scholar
- 2.Nakrokhin, B.G., and Nakrokhin, V.B., Tekhnologiya proizvodstva formalina iz metanola (Technology of Formalin Production from Methanol), Novosibirsk, 1995.Google Scholar
- 6.Nikolenko, N.V., and Kostynyuk, A.O., Vopr. Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., 2009, no. 4, pp. 220–225.Google Scholar
- 7.Kostynyuk, A., and Nikolenko, M., Chem. Chem. Technol., 2011, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 89–95.Google Scholar
- 8.Tsareva, Z.M., and Orlova, E.I., Teoreticheskie osnovy khimicheskoi tekhnologii (Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Technology), Kiev: Vishcha Shkola, 1986.Google Scholar