Antioxidant properties of some 4-,6-methyl-substituted derivatives of isobornylphenol
- 45 Downloads
Antioxidant properties of technical-grade mixtures containing 4, 6-methyl-substituted derivatives of isobornylphenol were studied. The antioxidant activity of samples was characterized by the inhibition rate constant k In. The effect of isobornylphenol on the kinetics of inhibition of the thermooxidative dehydrochlorination of poly(vinyl chloride) plasticized with dioctyl phthalate was examined.
KeywordsVinyl Chloride Kinetic Curf Peroxyl Radical Phenoxyl Radical Ionol
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Roginskii, V.A., Fenol’nye antioksidanty: Reaktsionnaya sposobnost’ i effektivnost’ (Phenolic Antioxidants: Reactivity and Efficiency), Moscow: Nauka, 1988, pp. 14–19.Google Scholar
- 3.Minsker, K.S., Kolesov, S.V., and Zaikov, G.E., Degradation and Stabilization of Vinylchloride Based Polymers, Pergamon Press, 1988.Google Scholar
- 4.Abdullin, M.I., Zueva, N.P., Kirillovich, V.I. and Minsker, K.S., Plast. Massy, 1984, no. 1, pp. 15–17.Google Scholar
- 5.Abdullin, M.I., Rakhimov, A.I., Gerchikov, A.Ya., et al., Neftekhimiya, 1983, vol. 23, no. 3, pp. 385–393.Google Scholar
- 6.Venediktov, E.A., Mozzhukhin, V.V., and Semeikin, A.S., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., 2004, vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 89–90.Google Scholar
- 7.Chukicheva, I.Yu. and Kuchin, A.V., Ros. Khim. Zh., 2004, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 31–37.Google Scholar
- 8.Denisov, E.T. and Azatyan, V.V., Ingibirovanie tsepnykh reaktsii (Inhibition of Chain Reactions), Chernogolovka: Inst. Khim. Fiz. Chernogol., Ross. Akad. Nauk, 1997.Google Scholar
- 9.Gordon, A.J. and Ford, R.A., The Chemist’s Companion, New York: Wiley, 1972.Google Scholar
- 10.Denisov, E.T., Konstanty skorosti gomoliticheskikh zhidkofaznykh reaktsii (Rate Constants of Homolytic Liquid-Phase Reactions), Moscow: Nauka, 1971.Google Scholar
- 11.Minsker, K.S. and Fedoseeva, G.T., Destruktsiya i stabilizatsiya polivinilkhlorida [Destruction and Stabilization of Poly(vinyl chloride)], Moscow: Khimiya, 1979.Google Scholar