Highly porous cellular copper as a catalyst for ozone oxidation of organic water pollutants
- 74 Downloads
The synthesis of high-porosity cellular copper and structural features of its surface were studied. Results obtained in studying the activity of high-porosity copper catalyst during ozone oxidation of organic substances dissolved in water are given by an example of oxalic and benzoic acids.
KeywordsOzone Total Organic Carbon Benzoic Acid Copper Oxide Copper Deposition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Vasenin, I.M., Glazunov, A.A., Shrager, E.R., et al., Izv. Vyssh.Uchebn. Zaved., Fizika, 2004, no. 10, p. 19.Google Scholar
- 2.Wu, J., Wu, Ch., Ma, H., and Chang, Ch., Chemosphere, 2004, no. 54, p. 998.Google Scholar
- 3.Kuzubova, L.I., and Kobrina, V.N., Khimicheskie metody podgotovki vody. Analiticheskii obzor (Chemical Methods of Water Treatment. Analytical Review), Novosibirsk: Sib. Otd. Ross. Acad. Nauk, 1996.Google Scholar
- 4.Kasprzyk-Hordern, B., Ziolek, M., and Nawrocki, J., Appl. Catal. B, 2003, no. 46, pp. 639–669.Google Scholar
- 5.Shabalina A.V., Leonova, E.V., and Izaak, T.I., Abstracts of Papers, IV Vseross. konf. molodykh uchenykh “Fizika i khimiya vysokoenergetichnykh system (4th All-Russian Conf. for Young Scientists “Physics and Chemistry of High-Energy Systems”), Tomsk: Tomsk. Gos. Univ., 2008.Google Scholar
- 6.Antsiferov, V.N., Kamelin, V.V., Kichigin, V.I., and Koshcheev, O.P., Nauchnye i tekhnologicheskie osnovy polucheniya vysokoporistykh yacheistykh materialov i splavov (Scientific and Technological Foundations of Preparation of Highly Porous Cellular Materials and Alloys), Perm: Perm. Gos. Tekhn. Univ., 1997, pp. 6–23.Google Scholar
- 7.RF Patent no. 2394777.Google Scholar