Synthesis and properties of cyclopropane-containing optically transparent polymers
New cyclopropane-containing optically transparent polymers were prepared by radical homopolymerization of p-(2-methoxycarbonylcyclopropyl)styrene and by its binary copolymerization with styrene and methyl methacrylate. The composition and structure of these macromolecular compounds were determined, and their main service characteristics were evaluated.
KeywordsStyrene PMMA Copolymerization Methyl Methacrylate AIBN
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Doladushna, V.S. et al., Opt.-Mekh. Prom-st., 1971, no. 6, pp. 36–39.Google Scholar
- 2.Filigkina, V.N., Khim. Prom-st. Rubezhom, 1985, no. 11, pp. 11–27.Google Scholar
- 3.Rupyshev, V.G., Ivanko, M.P., Kozlova, G.I., et al., Plast. Massy, 1983, no. 3, pp. 58–59.Google Scholar
- 4.Tsarev, P.K., Baranov, V.G., and Lipatov, Yu.S., Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. B, 1970, vol. 12, pp. 115–117.Google Scholar
- 5.Galaktionov, D., Plastiks, 2007, nos. 7–8, pp. 53–54.Google Scholar
- 6.Geidur, S.A., Tekhnol., Oborud., Mater., 2003, no. 3(73), pp. 54–58.Google Scholar
- 7.Guliev, K.G., Ponomareva, G.Z., and Guliev, A.M., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 2005, vol. 78, no. 2, pp. 316–319.Google Scholar
- 8.Yanovskaya, L.A., Dombrovskii, V.A., and Khusid, A. Kh., Tsiklopropany s funktsional’nymi gruppami (Cyclopropanes with Functional Groups), Moscow: Nauka, 1980.Google Scholar
- 9.Guliev, K.G., Ponomareva, G.Z., Mamedli, S.B., and Guliev, A.M., Zh. Strukt. Khim., 2009, vol. 50, no. 4, pp. 720–722.Google Scholar
- 10.Sutyagin, V.M., Lopatinskii, V.P., and Filimonov, V.D., Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A, 1982, vol. 9, pp. 1968–1973.Google Scholar