Physicochemical characteristics of hybrid films based on mesostructured silica modified with a cyanine dye
- 37 Downloads
Conditions of the sol-gel synthesis of films based on SiO2 modified with a cyanine dye, dioxyazaphosphocane derivative of dicarboxyalkyl thiacarbocyanine, were optimized. The effect of the nature and concentration of templates and polyelectrolyte additives on the sorption characteristics of the resulting films was studied.
KeywordsNonionic Surfactant Cyanine Hybrid Film Hybrid Coating Potassium Bromate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.Nadzhafova, O.Yu., Drozdova, M.V., and Churilova, I.V., Ukr. Khim. Zh., 2007, vol. 73, no. 4, pp. 98–102.Google Scholar
- 7.Nadzhafova, O.Yu. and Gordienko, V.V., Ukr. Khim. Zh., 2004, vol. 70, no. 6, pp. 113–119.Google Scholar
- 8.Kogan, I.M., Khimiya krasitelei (Chemistry of Dyes), Moscow: Goskhimizdat, 1956.Google Scholar
- 9.Kormosh, Zh.A. and Bazel’, Ya.R., Zh. Anal. Khim., 1999, vol. 54, no. 7, pp. 690–694.Google Scholar
- 13.Brinker, C.I. and Scherer, G.W., Sol-Gel Science: The Physics and Chemistry of Sol-Gel Processing, San Diego: Acad. Press, 1990.Google Scholar
- 19.Giles, C.H., MacEwan, T.H., Nakhwa, S.N., et al., Studies Adsorption, 1960, no. 11, pp. 3973–3993.Google Scholar