Synthesis and study of solid solutions between cobalt and nickel phosphates with varied degree of anion protonation
- 119 Downloads
Continuous substitutional solid solutions between cobalt and nickel phosphates with varied degree of anion protonation were obtained: Co1−xNixHPO4·1.5H2O and (Co1−xNix)3(PO4)2·8H2O, where 0 ≤ x ≤ 1.00. The thermolysis of the solid solutions was studied by the example of Co1−xNixHPO4·1.5H2O. The phases synthesized were compared with the previously described continuous solid solution Co1−xNix(H2PO4)2·2H2O.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 10.Korsunskii, L.F., Kalinskaya, T.V., and Stepin, S.N., Neorganicheskie pigmenty (Inorganic Pigments), St. Petersburg: Khimiya, 1992.Google Scholar
- 11.JCPDS, Int. Center for Diffraction Data, nos. 39–698, 39–705, 39–706, 33–432, 33–951.Google Scholar
- 12.Viter, V.N. and Nagornyi, P.G., Zh. Neorg. Khim., 2007, vol. 52, no. 1, p. 19.Google Scholar
- 13.Konstant, Z.A. and Dindune, A.P., Fosfaty dvukhvalentnykh metallov (Phosphates of Bivalent Metals), Riga: Zinatne, 1987.Google Scholar
- 14.Pyatnitskii, I.V., Analiticheskaya khimiya kobal’ta (Analytical Chemistry of Cobalt), Moscow: Nauka, 1965.Google Scholar
- 15.Zhivopistsev, V.P. and Selezneva, E.A., Analiticheskaya khimiya tsinka (Analytical Chemistry of Zinc), Moscow: Nauka, 1975.Google Scholar
- 16.Qualitative Inorganic Analysis, Charlot, G., Ed., Thomas Press, 2007.Google Scholar
- 17.GOST (State Standard) 20851-75: Mineral Fertilizers: Methods for Analysis, Moscow: Izd. Standartov, 1986.Google Scholar
- 18.Pechkovskii, V.V., Mel’nikova, R.Ya., Dzyuba, E.D., et al., Atlas infrakrasnykh spektrov fosfatov: Ortofosfaty (Atlas of IR Spectra of Phosphates), Moscow: Nauka, 1981.Google Scholar
- 19.The Microscopical Characters of Artificial Inorganic Solid Substances: Optical Properties of Artificial Minerals, Winchell, A.N., and Winchell, H., Eds., Academic Press, 1964.Google Scholar