Effect of dispersity and drying mode of silica on deformation-strength properties of latex films
Macromolecular Chemistry and Polymeric Materials
- 29 Downloads
Effect of dispersity, content, and nature of silica on the deformation-strength parameters of latex films obtained under various conditions was studied.
KeywordsResidual Strain Filler Particle Latex Film Colloid Silica White Carbon
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Koshelev, F.F., Kornev, A.E., and Bukanov, A.M., Obshchaya tekhnologiya reziny (General Technology of Rubber), Moscow: Khimiya, 1978.Google Scholar
- 3.Eliseeva, V.I., Polimernye dispersii (Polymeric Dispersions), Moscow: Khimiya, 1980.Google Scholar
- 4.Voyutskii, S.S. and Shtarkh, B.V., Fiziko-khimiya protsessov obrazovaniya plenok iz dispersii vysokopolimerov (Physical Chemistry of Film Formation from Superpolymer Dispersions), Moscow: Gizlegprom, 1954.Google Scholar
- 5.Nielsen, L.E., Mechanical Properties of Polymers and Composites, New York: Marcel Dekker, 1974.Google Scholar
- 6.Gul’, V.E., Struktura i prochnost’ polimerov (Structure and Strength of Polymers), Moscow: Khimiya, 1971.Google Scholar
- 7.Bartenev, G.M., Prochnost’ i mekhanizm razrusheniya polimerov (Strengtrh and Disintegration Mechanisms of Polymers), Moscow: Khimiya, 1984.Google Scholar
- 8.Lipatov, Yu.S., Fizicheskaya khimiya napolnennykh polimerov (Physical Chemistry of Filled Polymers), Moscow: Khimiya, 1977.Google Scholar
- 9.Reinforcement of Elastomers, Kraus, G., Ed., New York: Interscience, 1965.Google Scholar
© MAIK Nauka 2008