Diadamantylation of dihydric phenols and their derivatives
- 48 Downloads
Dihydric phenols and their monomethyl ethers were converted into diadamantyl derivatives by the reaction with 1-adamantanol in trifluoroacetic acid.
KeywordsTrifluoroacetic Acid Hydroquinone Isoprene Cumene Monomethyl Ether
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Voronchikhin, V.D., Goncharov, V.M., Vatamanyuk, O.M., et al., Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Khim. Khim. Tekhnol., 2005, vol. 48, pp. 144–145.Google Scholar
- 3.Miryan, N.I., Yurchenko, A.G., and Kirienko, E.I., Ukr. Khim. Zh., 1990, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 183–185.Google Scholar
- 4.Korsakova, I.Ya., Safonova, O.A., Ageeva, O.I., et al., Khim.-Farm. Zh., 1982, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 189–192.Google Scholar
- 5.Khardina, I.A. and Radchenko, S.S., Abstracts of Papers, Nauchnaya konferentsiya po khimii organicheskikh poliedranov (Scientific Conf. on Chemistry of Organic Polyhedranes), Volgograd, June 3–4, 1981, p. 64.Google Scholar
- 6.Sokolenko, V.A., Svirskaya, N.M., and Pavlenko, N.I., Zh. Org. Khim., 2007, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 783–784.Google Scholar
- 7.Stepankov, A.V., Molchanov, A.P., and Kostikov, P.P., Zh. Org. Khim., 2007, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 540–544.Google Scholar
© MAIK Nauka 2008