Development of a rational technology for synthesis of high-quality detonation nanodiamonds
Concepts concerning the structure of detonation nanodiamonds were generalized on the basis of data reported in previous publications. The pH value of the nanodiamonds in an aqueous suspension was determined. The mechanism of the longest stage, washing of nanodiamonds with water to remove excess acidity, was considered. A novel method for substantially improving the quality of nanodiamonds and the stability of aqueous suspensions of nanodiamonds was suggested.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Volkov, K.V., Danilenko, V.V., and Elin, V.I., Fiz. Goreniya Vzryva, 1990, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 123–125.Google Scholar
- 2.Aleksenskii, A.E., Baidakova, M.V., Vul’, A.Ya., and Siklitskii, V.A., Fiz. Tverd. Tela, 1999, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 740–743.Google Scholar
- 3.Dolmatov, V.Yu., Usp. Khim., 2001, no. 7, pp. 687–708.Google Scholar
- 4.Kulakova, I.I., 7-ya Mezhdunarodnaya konferentsiya “Porodorazrushayushchii i metalloobrabatyvayushchii instrument — tekhnika i tekhnologiya ego izgotovleniya i primeneniya,” Ukraina, Krym, poselok Morskoe, 19–24 sentyabrya 2004 g. (Proc. 7th Int. Conf. “Rockdestroying and Metal-working Tools: Technology of Their Fabrication and Use,” Ukraine, Crimea, Morskoe Settl., Sptember 19–24, 2004), Kiev, 2004, pp. 156–160.Google Scholar
- 5.Dolmatov, V.Yu. and Fujimura, T., Sverkhtverd. Mater., 2001, no. 6, pp. 34–41.Google Scholar
- 6.European Patent 1 288 162.Google Scholar
- 7.Dolmatov, V.Yu., Ul’tradispersnye almazy detonatsionnogo sinteza (Ultradisperse Diamonds Produced by Detonation Synthesis), St. Petersburg: SPb. Gos. Ped. Univ., 2003.Google Scholar
- 8.RF Patent 2 230 702.Google Scholar
- 9.Gubarevich, T.M., Dolmatov, V.Yu., Pyaterikov, V.F., et al., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 1992, vol. 65, no. 11, pp. 2512–2516.Google Scholar
- 10.RF Patent 2 109 683.Google Scholar