Preparation of ion-exchange fiber from polypropylene waste with grafted polyacrylic acid
- 48 Downloads
A procedure was developed for preparing weakly acidic cation exchanger from polypropylene fiber wastes by grafting of acrylic acid to the preoxidized surface of the fiber in an aqueous solution.
KeywordsAcrylic Acid Radical Initiator Polyacrylic Acid Static Exchange Capacity Acidic Cation Exchanger
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Filonov, A.N., Maksimova, N.V., Knyr’, I.N., and Maier, E.A., Plast. Massy, 2004, no. 5, pp. 30–34.Google Scholar
- 2.Shunkevich, A.A., Popova, O.P., Belotserkovskaya, T.N., and Soldatov, V.S., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 1986, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 2708–2711.Google Scholar
- 3.Novoselova, L.Yu. and Bordunov, V.V., Plast. Massy, 2002, no. 8, pp. 6–8.Google Scholar
- 4.Filimoshkin, A.G. and Voronin, N.I., Khimicheskie reaktsii polimerov propilena i etilena (Chemical Reactions of Propylene and Ethylene Polymers), Tomsk: Tomsk. Univ., 1990.Google Scholar
- 5.Novoselova, L.Yu., Plast. Massy, 2002, no. 11, pp. 42–44.Google Scholar
- 6.Semchikov, Yu.D., Vysokomolekulyarnye soedineniya (Macromolecular Compounds), Moscow: Academa, 2003.Google Scholar