Preparation of ultradisperse copper powders by reduction of copper salts with L-ascorbic acid and electrically conducting formulations based on these powders
Inorganic Synthesis and Industrial Inorganic Chemistry
- 98 Downloads
Production of ultradisperse copper powders by reduction of various copper salts with L-ascorbic acid was studied.
KeywordsCopper Sulfate Copper Powder Hypophosphite Copper Salt Dehydroascorbic Acid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.RF Patent 2 031 759.Google Scholar
- 2.RF Patent 2 115 516.Google Scholar
- 3.Obraztsova, I.I., Simenyuk, G.Yu., and Eremenko, N.K., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 2002, vol. 75, no. 11, pp. 1772–1775.Google Scholar
- 4.Obraztsova, I.I., Simenyuk, G.Yu., and Eremenko, N.K., Zh. Prikl. Khim., 2004, vol. 77, no. 4, pp. 386–390.Google Scholar
- 5.US Patent 4 863 510.Google Scholar
- 6.Khimicheskoe osazhdenie metallov iz vodnykh rastvorov (Electroless Deposition of Metals from Aqueous Solutions), Sviridov, V.V., Ed., Minsk: Universitetskoe, 1987.Google Scholar
- 7.US Patent 5 891 367.Google Scholar
- 8.US Patent 5 929 141.Google Scholar
- 9.EPV Patent 1 291 390.Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Inc. 2006