Synthesis and Evaluation of Anticancer Activity of Indazole Derivatives
- 4 Downloads
A novel series of indazole 13a–13j derivatives has been synthesized. Their structures are confirmed by 1H and 13C NMR, and mass spectral analysis. The compounds are tested for their anticancer activity against four human cancer cell lines including A549 (Lung), MCF7 (Breast), A375 (Melanoma), and HT-29 (Colon), using combretastatin-A4 as a positive control. Most of the synthesized compounds demonstrate potent activity against the above cell lines. Here IC50 values of target compounds range from 0.010±0.0042 to 12.8±3.77 μM and the control drug from 0.11±0.02 to 0.93±0.034 μM. The compounds 13a, 13b, 13e, 13g, 13h, and 13j are determined to be more potent than the positive control.
Keywordsindazole pazopanib granisetron 2-aminobenzothiazole anticancer activity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (b).Schmidt, A., Beutler, A., and Snovydovych, B., Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2008, p. 4073. doi 10.1002/ejoc.200800227Google Scholar
- 4.Upadhyay, A., Srivastava, S., and Yadav, R., Ind. J. Chem., 2011, vol. 50, p.89.Google Scholar
- 5.Salvatore, P., Demetrio, R., Fabiana, P., Casula, G., Maggio, B., Daidone, G., Raimondi, M.V., Cusimano, M.G., Bombieri, G., and Meneghetti, F., ARKIVOC, 2010, vol. 2010 (x), p.163.Google Scholar
- 8.Gurupadayya, B.M., Gopal, M., Padmashali, B., and Vaidya, V.P., Ind. J. Heterocy Chem., 2005, vol. 15, p.169.Google Scholar
- 10.Suresh, C.H., Rao, J.V., Jayaveera, K.N., and Subudhi, S.K., Int. J. Pharm., 2013, vol. 2, p.257.Google Scholar
- 13.Pattan, S.R., Suresh, Ch., Pujar, V.D., Reddy, V.V.K., Rasal, V.P., and Koti, B.C., Ind. J. Chem., 2005, vol. 44B, p. 2404.Google Scholar