Molecular Layering Synthesis of TiO2 Nanolayer with Developed Roughness on Silicon as a Promising Basis for Biosensors
- 5 Downloads
Conditions for the synthesis of dispersion titanium dioxide with a developed roughness by molecular layering on the silicon surface were determined and structural characteristics of the resulting layer were studied. Electroactive surface area of the titanium dioxide nano-roughened films obtained by the proposed method is higher than those of the reference (smooth) titanium oxide film and the reference silicon electrode by factors 1.1 and 1.2, respectively.
Keywordsnanolayer nanoparticle titanium dioxide molecular layering method surface roughness electroactive surface area
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zemtsova, E.G., Arbenin, A.Y., Valiev, R.Z., Orekhov, E.V., Semenov, V.G., and Smirnov, V.M., Materials, 2016, vol. 9, no. 12. Article ID 1010. doi 10.3390/ma9121010Google Scholar
- 3.Bai, J. and Zhou, B., Chem. Rev., 2014, vol. 114, p. 10136. doi 10.1021/cr400625jGoogle Scholar
- 5.Zemtsova, E.G., Arbenin, A.Y., Plotnikov, A.F., and Smirnov, V.M., J. Vacuum Sci. Technol. (A), 2015, vol. 33, no. 2, Article no. 021519. doi 10.1116/1.4907989Google Scholar
- 6.Nazarov, D.V., Bobrysheva, N.P., Osmolovskaya, O.M., Osmolovsky, M.G., and Smirnov, V.M., Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci., 2015, vol. 40, p. 262.Google Scholar
- 9.Fateev, S.A., Araslanova, S.M., and Mironov, V.S., Proc. SPIE, 2014, vol. 9543, p. 95432A-1. doi 10.1117/12.2182077Google Scholar
- 12.Smirnov, V.M., Zemtsova, E.G., and Morozov, P.E., Rev. Adv. Mater. Sci., 2009, vol. 21, p. 205.Google Scholar
- 13.Ermakova, L.E., Sidorova, M.P., and Smirnov, V.M., Colloid J., 1997, vol. 59, p. 563.Google Scholar