Silylated derivatives of azasilacyclopentanes
- 91 Downloads
Catalytic intramolecular cyclization of 3-aminopropylalkoxysilanes and 3-aminopropylalkoxydisiloxanes in the presence of hexamethyldisilazane has been studied; structure and reactivity of the formed azasilacyclopentanes have been investigated. In particular, the prepared cyclic azasilanes were studied by 1H, 29Si, and 13C NMR spectroscopy. Possibility of catalytic co-condensation of the compounds containing methoxy and trimethylsiloxy groups with preservation of azasilacyclopentane structure has been demonstrated. Depending on temperature and the reactants ratio, the interaction of 3-aminopropylmethyldimethoxysilane with hexamethyldisilazane can yield 1-(trimethylsilyl)-2-methyl-2-methoxy-1-aza-2-silacyclopentane or the polymer bearing azasilacyclopentane fragments in the main chain.
Keywordsazasilacyclopentane polymer hexamethyldisilazane siloxane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.German Patent 102004040314, 2007, Ref. Zh. Khim., 2007, 12-19N.136P.Google Scholar
- 2.USA Patent 5254645, 1993, C.A., 1994, vol. 120, no. 135492d.Google Scholar
- 3.USA Patent 5777144, 1998, C.A., 1998, vol. 129, no. 110026c.Google Scholar
- 4.USA Patent 5239099, 1993, C.A., 1994, vol. 119, no. 182668e.Google Scholar
- 5.USA Patent 5900315, 1999, Ref. Zh. Khim., 2000, 04-19N.207P.Google Scholar
- 7.USA Patent 5281736, 1994, C.A. 1994, vol. 120, no. 191989h.Google Scholar
- 8.USA Patent 5354880, 1994, C.A., 1994, vol. 121, no. 205664h.Google Scholar