Synthesis, photochromic properties, and complex formation with metal ions of hydrazones based on a spiropyran of oxaindane series
- 100 Downloads
A series of hydrazones based on a new spiropyran oxaindane series was synthesized. The compounds were found to possess photochromism and are characterized by a high rate of spontaneous decoloration of their photoinduced merocyanine form. Dark and photoinduced formation of complex compounds in the reaction of metal ions with molecules of the hydrazones in solution was observed.
KeywordsGeneral Chemistry Hydrazones Photochromic Property Photoinduced Change Merocyanine Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Barachevskii, V.A., Khim. Vysokikh Energii, 2003, vol. 37, no. 1, p. 8.Google Scholar
- 2.Bren’, V.A., Usp. Khim., 2001, vol. 70, no. 12, p. 1152.Google Scholar
- 3.Duerr, Ed. H. and Bouas-Laurent, H., Photochromism. Molecules and Systems, Amsterdam: Elsever, 1990.Google Scholar
- 4.Zakharova, M.I., Pimienta, V., Metelitsa, A.V., Minkin, V.I., and Misho, Zh.K., Ross. Khim. Zh., 2007, vol. 11, no. 6, p. 71.Google Scholar
- 6.Popov, L.D., Shcherbakov, I.N., Kogan, V.A., Kobeleva, O.I., Valova, T.M., Barachevskii, V.A., Shienok, A.I., Kol’tsova, L.S., and Zaichenko, N.L., Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., 2009, no. 5, p. 950.Google Scholar
- 7.Barachevskii, V.A., Kobeleva, O.I., Valova, T.M., Popov, L.D., Shcherbakov, I.N., Bulanov, A.O, and Kogan, V.A., Ross. Khim. Zh., 2009, vol. 53, no. 1, p. 110.Google Scholar