Supramolecular templates for the synthesis of new nanostructured uranyl compounds: Crystal structure of [NH3(CH2)9NH3][(UO2)(SeO4)(SeO2OH)](NO3)
- 44 Downloads
Crystals of a new uranyl selenate, [NH3(CH2)9NH3][(UO2)(SeO4)(SeO2OH)](NO3) (1), were prepared by isothermal evaporation from aqueous solution at room temperature. The crystal structure was solved by the direct method \( P\bar 1 \), a = 10.7480(7), b = 13.8847(9), c = 14.6363(10) Å, α = 109.9600(10)°, β = 103.212(2)°, γ = 90.4090(10)°, V = 1990.0(2) Å3, Z= 4) and refined to R 1 = 0.0379 (wR 2 = 0.0636) for 8515 reflections with ¦Fo¦ ≥ 4σF. The structure is based on [(UO2)(SeO4)(SeO2OH)]-layers parallel to the (001) plane. In the structure of 1, there are two crystallographically independent 1,9-diammoniononane cations forming micelles in which the hydrocarbon chains are packed crosswise. The micelles are cylinders with an elliptical cross section and a rough surface. They are organized by the principle of hydrophilic and hydrophobic interactions. The cylinders are separated from each other by layers of triangular NO 3 − groups. Compound 1 is an example of organic-inorganic composites with a unidimensional organic substructure in which the protonated chain-like diamine molecules arranged crosswise form cylindrical supramolecular templates.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Krivovichev, S.V., Tananaev, I.G., Kahlenberg, V., et al., Radiokhimiya, 2005, vol. 47, no. 6, pp. 481–491.Google Scholar
- 6.Krivovichev, S.V., Gurzhiy, V.V., Tananaev, I.G., and Myasoedov, B.F., Zap. Ross. Mineral. O-va., 2007, vol. 136, no. 7, pp. 91–114.Google Scholar
- 7.Krivovichev, S.V., Gurzhiy, V.V., Tananaev, I.G., and Myasoedov, B.F., Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 2006, vol. 409, no. 5, pp. 625–629.Google Scholar
- 9.Krivovichev, S.V., Tananaev, I.G., Kahlenberg, V., and Myasoedov, B.F., Radiokhimiya, 2006, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 197–201.Google Scholar
- 11.Sheldrick G. M. SHELXL-97. Program for the Refinement of Crystal Structures, Univ. Göttingen (Germany), 1997.Google Scholar
- 12.Krivovichev, S.V., Filatov, S.K., Armbruster, T., and Pankratova, O.Yu., Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 2004, vol. 399, no. 3, pp. 356–358.Google Scholar
- 13.Krivovichev, S.V., Tananaev, I.G., Kahlenberg, V., and Myasoedov, B.F., Dokl. Ross. Akad. Nauk, 2005, vol. 403, no. 3, pp. 349–352.Google Scholar
- 15.Farmer, V.C., The Infrared Spectra of Minerals, London: Mineralogical Soc., 1974.Google Scholar