On the Complexity of Reductive Group Actions over Algebraically Nonclosed Field and Strong Stability of the Actions on Flag Varieties
- 14 Downloads
We prove new results that generalize Vinberg’s complexity theorem for the action of reductive group on an algebraic variety over an algebraically nonclosed field. We provide new results on strong k-stability for actions on flag varieties are given.
The work of V.S. Zhgoon was supported by the project “Study of Group Algebraic Varieties and Their Relations to Algebra, Geometry, and Number Theory,” project no. 0065-2018-0019.
- 3.T. A. Springer, Linear Algebraic Groups (Springer Science and Business Media, Berlin, 2010).Google Scholar
- 6.F. Knop and B. Krötz, Preprint. arXiv:1604.01005 (2016).Google Scholar
- 7.J. P. Serre, Galois Cohomology (Springer Science and Business Media, Berlin, 2013).Google Scholar
- 9.V. P. Platonov, Sib. Mat. Zh. 10, 1084–1090 (1969).Google Scholar
- 11.B. Yu. Weisfeiler, Usp. Mat. Nauk 21 (2), 222–223 (1966).Google Scholar
- 15.V. L. Popov and E. B. Vinberg, “Invariant theory,” Algebraic Geometry IV, Encyclopedia of Mathematical Sciences (Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1994), Vol. 55, pp. 123–278.Google Scholar