Feynman Formulas for Solutions to Evolution Equations in Domains of Multidimensional Ramified Surfaces
- 1 Downloads
Solutions of second-order parabolic differential equations for functions defined in domains of a K ramified surface in the class L2(K) are obtained. With the help of Chernoff’s theorem, such solutions (if they exist) can be represented in the form of Lagrangian Feynman formulas, i.e., in the form of limits of integrals over Cartesian powers of the configuration space as the number of factors tends to infinity.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.A. V. Bulinskii and A. N. Shiryaev, Theory of Stochastic Processes (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.Symplectic Geometry and Topology, Ed. by Y. Eliashberg and L. Traynor (Am. Math. Soc., Providence, R.I., 1999).Google Scholar
- 7.B. Simon, The P(ϕ)2 Euclidian (Quantum) Field Theory (Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, 1974).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Kh. Numan El’sheikh, Candidate’s Dissertation in Physics and Mathematics (Moscow, 2014).Google Scholar
- 9.O. G. Smolyanov and E. T. Shavgulidze, Feynman Path Integrals, 2nd ed. (Lenand, Moscow, 2015) [in Russian].Google Scholar