Variational necessary optimality conditions with feedback descent controls for optimal control problems
- 37 Downloads
KeywordsMaximum Principle Optimal Control Problem Admissible Pair Comparison Problem Smooth Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.F. H. Clarke, Optimization and Nonsmooth Analysis (Wiley New York, 1983; Nauka, Moscow, 1988).Google Scholar
- 3.N. N. Krasovskii, Control of a Dynamic System (Nauka Moscow, 1985) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.F. H. Clarke, Yu. S. Ledyaev, R. J. Stern, et al., Nonsmooth Analysis and Control Theory (Springer-Verlag New York, 1998).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Dykhta, “Weakly monotone and generating L-functions in optimal control,” in Analytical Mechanics, Stability, and Control: Proceedings of the 10th International Chetaev Conference, Kazan, June 12–16, 2012, Vol. 3, Section 3: Control (Kazan. Gos. Tekh. Univ. Kazan, 2012), Part 1, pp. 408–420.Google Scholar
- 10.V. A. Dykhta, Izv. Irkutsk. Gos. Univ. Ser. Mat. 8, 86–103 (2014).Google Scholar
- 13.P. Cannarsa and C. Sinestrari, Semiconcave Functions, Hamilton–Jacobi Equations, and Optimal Control: Progress in Nonlinear Differential Equations and Their Applications (Birkhäuser Boston, 2004).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2015