Hamiltonian aspects of quantum theory
- 48 Downloads
KeywordsQuantum System Hamiltonian System Hamiltonian Function Generalize Density Gaussian Measure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.V. V. Kozlov and O. G. Smolyanov, in Quantum Bio-Informatics, Ed. by L. Accardi, W. Freudenberg, and M. Ohya (World Sci., Singapore, 2011), Vol. 4, pp. 321–337.Google Scholar
- 4.F. A. Berezin, The Method of Secondary Quantization (Moscow, 1965) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Maslov, Complex Markov Chains and Continuum Feynman Integral (Moscow, 1976) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Maslov, Quantization of Thermodynamics and Ultrasecondary Quantization (Moscow, 2001) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 7.N. N. Bogolyubov and N. N. Bogolyubov, Jr., Introduction to Quantum Statistical Mechanics (Moscow, 1984) [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2012