An approach to the construction of functional observers for time-delay systems
- 41 Downloads
KeywordsDOKLADY Mathematic Time Delay System Scalar Observer Observability Matrix Infinite Dimensional Hilbert Space
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.The Theory of Systems with Variable Structure, Ed. by S. V. Emel’yanov (Nauka, Moscow, 1970) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.S. K. Korovin and V. V. Fomichev, State Observers for Linear Systems with Uncertainty (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2007; Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, 2009).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Krasovskii, Some Problems of the Stability Theory of Motion (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1959) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.S. A. Minyuk, Observability of Linear Systems with Aftereffect (Grodno, 1983).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Conte and A. M. Perdon, “Systems over Rings: Geometric Theory and Applications,” IFAC Workshop on Linear Time Delay Systems (Grenoble, 1998).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2011