Huge rise in gold and oil prices as a precursor of a global financial and economic crisis
- 164 Downloads
KeywordsWorld Economy DOKLADY Mathematic London Stock Exchange Gold Price Gold Prex
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.D. Sornette and A. Johansen, Quantitative Finance, No. 1/4, 452–471 (2001).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Pantin and V. V. Lapkin, Philosophy of History Forecasting: Rhythms of History and Prospects of World Development in the First Half of the 21st Century (Feniks+, Dubna, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.C. Marchetti and N. Nakicenovic, The Dynamics of Energy Systems and the Logistic Substitution Model (Int. Inst. Appl. Syst. Anal., Laxenburg, 1979).Google Scholar
- 9.A. Akaev, A. Fomin, S. Tsirel, and A. Korotayev, Structure Dyn. 5(1), 3–18 (2011).Google Scholar
- 10.D. Sornette, How to Predict the Collapse of Financial Markets (I-treid, Moscow, 2008) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.A. Akaev, V. Sadovnichii, and A. Korotaev, Ekonom. Politika, No. 6, 3–11 (2010).Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2011