Necessary and sufficient conditions of nanorobot synthesis
KeywordsDOKLADY Mathematic Equivalent Equation Rigid Link Adaptive Capability Adaptation Maximum
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. B. Ignatyev, Holonomic Automatic Systems (Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow, 1963) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.M. B. Ignatyev, F. M. Kulakov, and A. M. Pokrovskii, Control Algorithms for Robot Manipulators (Mashinostroenie, Leningrad, 1977) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.M. B. Ignatyev, in Proceedings of the International Simulation Technology Conference SIMTEC’93 (San Francisco, 1993), pp. 41–42.Google Scholar
- 4.M. B. Ignatyev, D. M. Makina, N. N. Petrischev, et al., in Proceedings of the High Performance Computing Symposium HPC2000, Ed. by A. Tentner (Washington, DC, 2000), pp. 66–71.Google Scholar
- 5.M. B. Ignatyev, in Proceedings of the VI World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics, and Informatics, Computer Science II (Orlando, USA, 2002), Vol. 11, pp. 224–227.Google Scholar
- 6.R. F. W. Bader, Atoms in Molecules: A Quantum Theory (Oxford Univ. Press, New York, 1994; Mir, Moscow, 2001).Google Scholar
- 8.M. B. Ignatyev, Intern. J. Comput. Anticipatory Syst. 22, 17–23 (2008).Google Scholar
- 9.P. N. D’yachkov, Carbon Nanotubes: Structure, Properties, and Applications (Binom, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.Architecture of Virtual Worlds, Ed. by M. B. Ignatyev (St. Petersburg, 2009) [in Russian].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Ltd. 2010