Exact solutions to some classes of nonlinear integral, integro-functional, and integro-differential equations
- 93 Downloads
KeywordsIntegral Equation DOKLADY Mathematic Homogeneous Boundary Condition Nonlinear Integral Equation Linear Integral Equation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. G. Petrovskii, Lectures on the Theory of Integral Equations (Gostekhizdat, Moscow, 1951; Graylock, Rochester, N.Y., 1957).Google Scholar
- 2.S. G. Mikhlin, Linear Integral Equations (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1959; Harwood Academic, London, 1961).Google Scholar
- 4.P. P. Zabreiko, A. I. Koshelev, and M. A. Krasnosel’skii, et al., Integral Equations (Nauka, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.M. L. Krasnov, A. I. Kiselev, and G. I. Makarenko, Integral Equations (Nauka, Moscow, 1968) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.M. L. Krasnov, Integral Equations: Introduction to Theory (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.A. F. Verlan’ and V. S. Sizikov, Integral Equations: Methods, Algorithms, and Codes (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1986) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Manzhirov and A. D. Polyanin, Solution Methods for Integral Equations (Faktorial, Moscow, 1999) [in Russian].Google Scholar
© MAIK Nauka 2008