Arnold tongues in the problem of large-amplitude periodic trajectories
- 22 Downloads
KeywordsPeriodic Orbit Periodic Point DOKLADY Mathematic Periodic Trajectory Periodic Regime
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Arnold, Geometric Methods in the Theory of Ordinary Differential Equations (MTsNMO, Izhevsk, 1999) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.V. S. Kozyakin, in Differential Equations (Kuibyshev. Gos. Univ., Kuibyshev, 1976), pp. 39–44 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Kozyakin, Autom. Remote Control 46, 1098–1104 (1985) [Avtom. Telemekh., No. 9, 42–48 (1985)].Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Krasnosel’skii, Topological Methods in the Theory of Nonlinear Integral Equations (Pergamon, Oxford, 1964; Gostekhteorizdat, Moscow, 1956).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Kozyakin, Soviet Math. Dokl. 18, 18–21 (1977) [Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 232, 25–27 (1977)].Google Scholar
© Pleiades Publishing, Inc. 2006