Minimization of the Number of Switchings between Optimal Continuous-Discrete Controlled Processes
The article considers the problem of the optimal control of a switched system (SS) the continuous state change of which is described by differential equations and the instantaneous discrete state change (switching) by recurrence equations. The switching times and their number are not given in advance. The control quality is characterized by a functional that takes into account the costs of each switching. The problem of finding the minimum number of switchings at which the value of the quality functional does not exceed the given value is solved together with the problem of synthesizing the optimal positional control.
This work was supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, project no. 1.7983.2017/VU.
- 1.S. N. Vasil’ev and A. I. Malikov, “Some results on the stability of switchable and hybrid systems,” in Actual Problems of Continuum Mechanics, Collection of Articles to 20 Years of Inst. Mech. Eng. KazanSC RAS (Foliant, Kazan’, 2011), Vol. 1, pp. 23–81 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 5.B. M. Miller and E. Ya. Rubinovich, Optimization of Dynamic Systems with Impulse Controls (Nauka, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. Zhuravin, “Briz-M booster block,” Novosti Kosmon. 10 (8), 52–55 (2000).Google Scholar
- 9.H. J. Sussmann, “A maximum principle for hybrid optimal control problems,” in Proceedings of the 38th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, Phoenix, 1999. Google Scholar
- 11.A. V. Dmitruk and A. M. Kaganovich, “Maximum principle for optimal control problems with intermediate constraints,” in Nonlinear Dynamics and Control (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2008), No. 6, pp. 101–136 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 13.V. F. Krotov and V. I. Gurman, Methods and Problems of Optimal Control (Nauka, Moscow, 1973) [in Russian].Google Scholar