Method to Construct Periodic Solutions of Controlled Second-Order Dynamical Systems
Nonconservative mechanical systems with one degree of freedom are considered. The goal is to provide the existence of steady-state oscillations with the prescribed properties. The system’s behavior is modeled by a second-order autonomous dynamical system with one variable parameter describing the amplifying coefficient of the control action. A numerical-analytic method to find the amplifying coefficient is proposed. Conditions of the orbital stability are obtained for the steady-state oscillations. An example of the application of the method is provided. The proposed approach can be applied to solve control problems and to find periodic solutions of second-order autonomous dynamical systems.
This work was supported by Russian Foundation for Basic Research, project nos. 18-31-20029 and 17-08-01366.
- 2.L. Klimina, “Dynamics of a slider-crank wave-type wind turbine,” in Proceedings of the 14th IFToMM World Congress, Taipei, 2015, pp. 582–588.Google Scholar
- 3.M. Dosaev, L. Klimina, and Y. Selyutskiy, “Wind turbine based on antiparallel link mechanism,” in New Trends in Mechanism and Machine Science (Springer, New York, 2017), pp. 543–550.Google Scholar
- 12.L. S. Pontryagin, “On dynamical systems close to Hamiltonian systems,” J. of Experimental and Theoretical Physics 4(9), 883–885 (1934). (1934).Google Scholar
- 19.L. A. Klimina, “Method for Finding Periodic Trajectories of Centrally Symmetric Dynamical Systems on the Plane,” Differential Equations, 55(2), 159–168 (2019).Google Scholar
- 25.M. Z. Dosaev, V. A. Samsonov, and Yu. D. Selyutskii, Yu. D. Seliutski, “On the dynamics of a small-scale wind power generator,” Doklady Physics, 52(9), 493-495 (2007). Google Scholar
- 26.M. Z. Dosaev, C. H. Lin, W. L. Lu, V. A. Samsonov, and Y. D. Selyutskii, “A qualitative analysis of the steady modes of operation of small wind power generators,” J. Appl. Math. Mech., 73(3), 259–263 (2009).Google Scholar
- 27.L. Klimina and B. Lokshin, “Construction of bifurcation diagrams of periodic motions of an aerodynamic pendulum via the method of iterative averaging,” in Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Stability and Oscillations of Nonlinear Control Systems (Pyatnitskiy’s Conference) STAB2018 (IEEE, Moscow, 2018), pp. 1–3.Google Scholar