Robust control for a specific class of non-minimum phase dynamical networks
- 68 Downloads
The problem of robust control of dynamic networks with non-minimum phase subsystems, where only scalar inputs and outputs are available for measurement, is solved. Conditions on the parameters of the network model and the control system are obtained that ensure that the control algorithm designed for minimum phase network systems remains valid for non-minimum phase network systems as well. Control of the dynamic network in the cases when it includes and does not include a master subsystems is considered. Examples of simulation are presented to illustrate the results.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Miroshnik, V. O. Nikiforov, and A. L. Fradkov, Nonlinear and Adaptive Control of Complex Dynamic Systems (Nauka, St. Petersburg, 2000) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.B. R. Andrievskii and A. L. Fradkov, Selected Chapters in Automatic Control Theory with Examples in MATLAB (Nauka, St. Petersburg, 1999) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.A. M. Tsykunov, “Application of adaptive dynamic controller for output control of a plant,” in Proc. of the Int. Conf. on Identification of Systems and Control Problems SICPRO’2005, Moscow, 2005 (Institut problem upravleniya Ross. Akad. Nauk, Moscow, 2005), pp. 1349–1357 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.N. Hovakimyam, B.-J. Yang, and A. J. Calise, “An adaptive output feedback control methodology for non-minimum phase systems,” in Proc. of the 41st IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, Las Vegas, 2002, pp. 949–954.Google Scholar
- 6.Z. Li, Z. Duan, and L. Huang, “Leader-follower consensus of multi-agent systems,” Proc. of the American Control Conf., St. Louis, 2009, pp. 3256–3261.Google Scholar
- 13.I. B. Furtat, “Robust synchronization of a network of interrelated nonlinear systems with compensation for disturbances,” Problemy Upravleniya, No. 4, 46–52 (2011).Google Scholar
- 14.I. B. Furtat, “Consensus-based output control of a linear dynamic network with compensation for disturbances,” Mekhatronika, Avtomatizatsiya, Upravl., No. 4, 12–18 (2011).Google Scholar
- 15.V. A. Brusin, “On a class of singularly disturbed adaptive systems. 1,” Avtom. Telemekh., No. 4, 119–127 (1995).Google Scholar