Dispersion of Surface Waves at the Interface between a Dielectric and a Finely Layered Ferrite–Graphene Medium
- 19 Downloads
The propagation of guided ТМ- and ТЕ-polarized waves along the interface between a dielectric and a finely layered ferrite–graphene plasmon-polariton medium have been investigated. Based on the long-wavelength approximation, expressions for effective permittivity and permeability of a layered medium have been derived and used to establish dispersion relations for these waves and build frequency dependences of propagation constant real and imaginary parts. Where the waves are surface or radiation have been determined.
This study was supported by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, state task no. 3.6825.2017//BCh.
- 8.O. L. Berman and R. Ya. Kezerashvili, J. Phys.: Cond. Mat. 24, 015305 (2012).Google Scholar
- 10.A. A. Kolesnikov and Yu. E. Lozovik, Tr. MFTI 5 (1), 53 (2013).Google Scholar
- 11.H. Liang, S. Ruan, M. Zhang, H. Su, and I. Ling Li, Appl. Phys. Lett. 107 (9), 091602 (2015).Google Scholar
- 14.D. Svintsov, V. Vyurkov, V. Ryzhii, and T. Otsuji, arXiv:1211.3629v2.Google Scholar
- 24.A. G. Gurevich and G. A. Melkov, Magnetization Oscillations and Waves (Nauka, Moscow, 1994; CRC, Boca Raton, Fl., 1996).Google Scholar
- 25.Yu. M. Yakovlev and S. Sh. Gendelev, Single Crystals of Ferrites in Radioelectronics (Sovetskoe Radio, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian].Google Scholar