Features of Dispersion Characteristics of Surface Spin Waves in Coupled Antiferromagnetic Films with Easy-Axis Anisotropy
- 13 Downloads
Propagation of magnetostatic spin waves in a layered structure consisting of two vertically coupled via a nonmagnetic dielectric layer antiferromagnetic (AFM) films has been studied. The results of calculation of the dispersion dependence for the AFM films with an easy-axis anisotropy are presented. It has been shown that splitting of coupled modes occurs in the region of AFM resonance frequencies. The behavior of coupled modes as a function of the parameter of coupling between films has been studied.
The study was supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (project nos. 18-07-00509A, 18-57-76001ERA_a), Russian Science Foundation (project no. 14-19-00760), and the Government of the Russian Federation (contract no. 074-02-2018-286 for the Terahertz Spintronics laboratory of the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (State University)).
- 2.E. V. Gomonai and V. M. Loktev, Fiz. Niz. Temp. 40 (17),22 (2014).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. K. Fetisov, FTT 25, 2830 (1983).Google Scholar
- 9.M. M. Bogdan and O. V. Charkina, Fiz. Niz. Temp. 40 (1), 84 (2014).Google Scholar
- 14.S. Vnukovich, S. N. Gavrilin, and S. A. Nikitov, Zh. Elektron. Tekh.Fiz. 98, 1718 (1990).Google Scholar
- 15.R. L. Stamps and R. E. Camley, J. Appl. Phys. 56 (12), 3497 (1984).Google Scholar
- 16.A. G. Gurevich and G. A. Melkov, Magnetization Oscillations and Waves (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 1994; CRC, Boca Raton, Fl., 1996).Google Scholar
- 17.E. A. Turov, A. V. Kolchanov, V. V. Men’shenin, et al. Symmetry and Physical Properties of Anti-Ferromagnetics (Fizmatlit, Moscow, 2001) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 24.R. W. Damon and J. Eschbach, J. Phys. Chem. Solids 19 (3–4), 308 (1961).Google Scholar
- 25.R. L. Stamps and R. E. Camley, J. Magn. Magn. Mater. 54–57 (2), 803 (1986).Google Scholar