Enhancement of the noise immunity of a voice-activated robotics control system based on phonetic word decoding method
- 31 Downloads
The problem of protection of a voice-activated robotics control system against the acoustic noise similar to the speaker voice is investigated. A new algorithm for voice signal processing using the phonetic word decoding method and the (R+1) information element is proposed. The results of the experimental study of this algorithm are reported. It is shown that the developed algorithm reduces the false alarm ratio by and an order of magnitude or even more and retains high probability of correct voice recognition.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. K. Levin, P. S. Raguzin, and M. Yu. Tatarnikova, Nauchno-Tekh. Vedomosti SPbGPU, Ser.: Inf., Telekom. Upravl., No. 5, 7 (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Savchenko, A. V. Savchenko, and D. Yu. Akat’ev, RF Patent No. 111944, Byull. Izobret., No. 36 (2011).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Savchenko, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Radioelektron., No. 4, 13 (2006).Google Scholar
- 8.V. V. Savchenko, J. Commun. Technol. Electron. 50, 286 (2005).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Savchenko, J. Commun. Technol. Electron. 42, 393 (1997).Google Scholar
- 10.A. V. Savchenko and V. V. Savchenko, “Bundled Software for Automatic Recognition and Diarization of Russian Speech on the Basis of Phonetic Decoding of Words. Computer Program No. 2013614631,” Computer Programs. Databases. Topologies of Integrated Microcircuits, No. 5 (2013).Google Scholar
- 11.http://www.softkey.ru/catalog/program.php?ID=141925&preview=1.Google Scholar